- Responsible for all scientific aspects of Biocol Labs
- Implement processes and procedures into the technical department of Biocol Labs
- Product development: Develop formulas and processes for mineral-and-plant based products. Validation of analytical testing procedure for raw materials and product. Perform initial testing as well as testing of stability samples. Provide technical support to other departments.
- Responsible for quality control and supplier standards.
- Training: Capacity to transform highly complex scientific into highly inspirational and educative events on a regular basis for staff, clients and press.
- Support content team and bring scientific knowledge to our community.
- Stay up to date current trends and medical findings.
- Min 3 years experiences in a pharmaceutical company or similar
- Strong knowledge of biochemistry, nutrition, plant-based medicine
- BS/MSC in Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Herbal Medicine, etc
- Ready to take plant based remedies to the next level.
- Fluent in English
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
reporting to: CEO & CCO.
Based in: Lisbon
With the ambition of pushing Biocol Labs to become the most trustful and provocative brand in the industry and fostering a culture of ethics, innovation and creativity, the operations manager will be responsible for delivering all projects and day-to-day operations in the fastest & smartest way.
The Operations Manager aggressively innovates the solutions needed to help navigate Biocol Lab's evolving landscape. From strategic development through to final execution. You will take the responsibility for all assignments, ensuring completion on time, within budget and that objectives are met, taking all eventual occurring issues into account.
You will be working within a start-up and involved in all areas of the business: sales, marketing, logistics, finance, supply chain, buying, sourcing, pr. it can get a bit chaotic sometimes but always fun.
Our ambition for you:
Be one of the most innovative, creative and efficient operations manager in the industry.
- Conduct meticulous scoping, planning, costing, timing and execution of projects
- Oversee and manage the entire project management process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration
- Evaluate and improve delivery practices and techniques
- Ensure quality standards of the brand are met
- Use software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Carry out risk assessment
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day operations such as invoicing, logistics tasks, supplier- & client relations
- Deal with press requests & sales requests
- Deal with product development
- Responsible for packaging and product buying.
- Support sales and marketing team
- Look after recruitment process and pre-selections.
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed.
- Lead the production, organization and negotiations for our print and packaging productions.
- Ensure a collaborative and motivating ‘One Team’ approach.
- Manage team status report, presented weekly to Project Leadership
- Create and maintain talent pool.
- Experience in Project Management
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at a time, and prioritize workload.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines.
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems and creativity
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- analytical and numeracy skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and quickly changing environment.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, including ability to
- make persuasive presentations to senior management
- Must speak English and Portuguese
- Has an “everything is possible” mentality
If you are interested in working with us send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!